Man With A Movie Camera
For Mac UsersIf you're already editing in iMovie begin with File share (or File Export depending on your version of iMovie).
If you edited in a different software:
- Launch iMovie
- Create New Project
- File Import - select your movie file- drag file to timeline
- File Share (or File Export) - Compress movie for - expert settings.
- Click Quicktime
- Click Share. Save as (your title, etc)
- Export movie to Quicktime Movie
- Click options
- -video - Click settings-Compression H.264 Motion -Current Compressor-Quality-High
- Data Rate - automatic
- Click OK
- Use most recent settings.
- Save File.
- You're ready to upload the file you just saved.